Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just Chillin'




Yep...I'm just chillin'!  First of all, it's HOT,HOT, HOT outside...so no walks for us.  Even at 7 a.m. it's hot out.

Mom has been taking Cody and I back to his house to check on the cat that lives with Cody.  His name is Zorro.  I don't know if he wants to play with me or not.  Mom won't let me go see him.  She makes me sit on her lap or she closes the upstairs door until she's done checking on him.

We do get to sit and watch Zorro....I have a feeling she'll let me go visit with him before too long.  I love cats!  Anyway, that's about the only walking Cody and I have done the past day or so.  We did go for a walk at 7 a.m. on Sat. but that was the last time.  Sure hope it cools down!  I love and miss my walks.


Cody, not so much!  He either wants to sit on Dad's lap or play ball.  Boy, does he like to play ball!  Wears me out!  I am nice and most of the time I catch the ball....but....then I drop it for Cody to take back to dad to throw.  I'm a good playmate!!

Well, gotta go...time for another nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment