Friday, September 14, 2012

I'm still here!



Yes, I'm still here and doing a lot of sleeping, playing, eating and keeping mom and dad busy!!  We are back walking at least twice a day up to a mile each time.  I love meeting other dogs and people on my walks.  Mom said I'm a good dog as I don't bark at all the other dogs in the neighborhood.  They like to bark at me but I just look up at mom and keep my mouth shut!  Well, I do open it so mom gives me a little treat of cheese!


Mom is going to start me back to rally class with Mary Jo as soon as she gets some "medical" issues resolved!  I don't know what's up with the "medical" issues so as long as it doesn't have anything to do with me going to the vet, I'm OK with it!  



I'v been playing with Cody as much as mom will let me.  We even went for a walk with Cody and his mom the other night.  That was fun!  He's my best buddy, next to dad!  He's over at the house today so we're going to have a play day!! 

Gotta run!!  Cody is waiting for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment