Sunday, October 21, 2012

Geezzzz


My mom can be so strange at times!  I thought we were going to go back to rally class or training sessions but....guess mom is afraid of the dark!!  Mom had an email from Mary Jo from Custom Dog Training but the only class is on Thursday's @ 6:30 p.m.  Mom said she doesn't want to drive in the dark!  What's up with that! 

Doesn't she know that dogs see very well in the dark!  Well, I do at least!  I can spot a rabbit in our yard or a deer walking along the fence line as quick as anything!  I could help guide my mom to class...but she said "no".  Guess there's always a chance of snow falling or ice on the roads too....the weather doesn't bother me either.  I love being outside even in the snow, rain, sun...whatever!  I think my mom is a wimp.  She said she's just getting old...I think I might have to agree with her! 

So mom bought a book and now she's teaching me dog tricks!  I am having fun at night learning the tricks but I just know I'd have more fun at class with other dogs.  Mom said we'll go back to class next spring.  That's a promise I'm going to make sure she keeps!  Dogs never forget either!

1 comment: