Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My first Christmas present!



This is me with my 1st Christmas present!  Mom said I could open it today and not wait...just because I've been such a good girl lately! 

We got a box in the mail today that had all different presents.  Mom said they are from the kids in Indiana.  I remember them as they were here for Thanksgiving and they also have Big Ben, who I got to play with last year.  Ben didn't come this year cause the steps are too much for him and it's hard to get in and out of the car all the time.  You can see Ben here from my post last year.

Mom took me for a walk this morning but I had to wear my boots!  We had snow last night which I love!!  It tastes so good.  I have most of the snow eaten that was on the deck!  Now to work on the yard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment