Sunday, December 30, 2012










From This.....





TO







I love the snow but I'm sure enjoying the grass again!  And I got to see my friend Fonzie too!!  He lives in the yard behind us.  We both have fenced in yards so we can't play with each other but we pretend alot by running around tossing our toys at each other! 



This was me this morning.  Mom and dad always get me out of my crate around 6 a.m. so I can lay in bed with them for awhile.  It's the best time of the day for me.  Sometimes I stay in bed while they get up and get their coffee.  Mom didn't let me sleep in long this morning cause we had lots to do today.  I'm suppose to get a bath but mom's still busy doing other things so it might be tomorrow, which is fine with me!

Well, gotta run...mom said we're going for a walk soon!!!  Yippee!!!  Then when dad gets home from golf we'll go for a golf cart ride!  That's the best yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment