Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cookies in the bowl?? What's up with that?

Mom is still going strong with our 'lessons'....now she has me bypassing treats in a bowl!  Holy heck!  This is getting a little boring!!  Sometimes I'd just rather wait for dinner than have to go past bowls with food in them...only to find out mom took the treats out of the bowl!  She likes to trick me!!!



NOTE FROM MOM:  the whole point behind this 'game/lesson' is to have Kalee come to me regardless if there are food or other distractions.  I'm suppose to show her that I dropped food in the bowl, but I  have to sneak it out quickly before the bowl reaches the floor.  When I call her, she has the choice of running to eat the treats from the bowl or come to me!  This was only the 2nd time I did this with her!!!  She did great...once she comes to me, I give her the cue "get it" and she runs to the bowl...but I have to beat her to the bowl to  drop treats in there!  Geezzzzz  I think I'm getting more exercise than she is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment