Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm a Rally Girl!

Yep!  Mom says I'm a RALLY GAL!  We had so much fun at class this week!  I was a real good girl and watched mom almost the entire time!  This is mom and me doing recalls!  The first recall I have to run back to mom and then do a finish which is just a fancy word to get back beside my mom!  But that's ok...they can call it whatever they want!  I'm smart and know what to do!

This next video I have to sit and wait for my mom to walk back to me.  They try to trick you so that you don't always expect you're going to be called to run back to them.  Actually, most of us dogs would prefer to just sit and let our mom and dads do the walking!  But that's ok...I just let mom think I'm so smart and wait for her.




This is the course mom and I went through outside...BUT we forgot to ask someone to take a video of us.  This little dog is the only one my same size in our class!  All the other dogs are big like German Shepard, Dobs and the like!  They are really big dogs!!  This little dog is so good and does everything "off leash", which means he's not hooked at the neck like most of us!  He just comes to class with his mom to have the distractions of the other dogs.   His mom and my mom let us sniff noses...he's just like me as far as lovin' people, kids and other dogs...so we have lots in common.
I love our class and look forward to our next one!  Mom said they are closed next week so we have to wait two weeks....but mom is going to buy a tunnel for me to run through!  Yea!!!

2 comments:

  1. What fun, and your mom will hardly notice she's exercising, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun thing to do with your Mom. One of these days I will have a new friend and might just have to try some of these things.

    ReplyDelete