Monday, October 10, 2011

Helping Dad!

Mom has this big machine she runs across the floor and rugs. It makes a lot of noise but it doesn't scare me. I usually just sit be my crate and watch Mom but yesterday Mom had a problem with the big machine.. Dad said he would fix the machine for mom so I thought I'd help. This is Dad and me getting ready to work on the machine!

I thought the problem was right here! But dad said "no"...
I was trying to tell my dad where the problem was...he just ignored me. But that's ok. We had fun and he fixed mom's machine.

Mom and I are still doing our lessons from the puppy class. I'm doing good at most of the commands and we go for walks every day in the neighborhood. I love our walks!! It does tire me out because my legs are a lot shorter than moms. Mom takes me for a walk at least 3 or 4 times a day...sometimes more! I even went for a walk with Cody on Sunday. That was our first meet and greet and we did really good together. Mom's going to get Cody and take us both on walks. I can't wait to see him again. Maybe she'll take a picture of the two of us walking together. Well, time for my nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment