Friday, February 17, 2012

A day in my life

I found another neat place to perch! That's what my mom calls it. This is me laying on the bed in mom's 'fake' sewing room (that's what she calls it!).
I like to lay on the bed and look out the window while mom is sewing. Mom said her 'Mandy Girl' used to do the same thing. So I guess that's a good thing! It makes mom smile which is good.
Next week mom and I are going on our overnight trip to meet my cousin! I'm really excited and so is mom! Mom's sister has a house in Apollo Beach so that's where we're heading on Monday. Dad will fend for himself but he said that's ok. He won't be totally alone as we're leaving Gracie home to keep dad company!
And last but not least, here's Fonzie and I playing this morning. Mom was a little late getting the video as we had already played for five minutes! Whew! I was tired and yes, I was dirty!


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty girl! I can't believe how fast she's growing. She looks bigger than Bugsy already!
    Bugsy sends his licks and sniffs -- Lol!

    ReplyDelete