Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm such a fashion diva!

Isn't my new coat pretty! I wore it for the first time the other day when it was raining out. Mom always puts my boots on because she doesn't want my feet to get dirty! I don't know why! When they do she just puts me in the sink and hoses me off! I don't care either way, really. I like my coat and boots and got to wear them again today when we went for our walk.

Sometimes I get really tired after our walks or after dad plays with me. So I jump up on dad's lap or sit in his big comfy chair and go to sleep. Sometimes it's hard to sleep when mom is always taking pictures of me or just laughing at me! Not sure why she does either one but guess I'm glad she does...or I wouldn't have anything to show on my blog.
Well, have to take a nap now then make mom and dad play with me...even though they might just want to watch their TV shows! I'd rather they play with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment