Monday, September 12, 2011

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the start of 'fall'! I really don't know what 'fall' is...I thought that's what happens to me if I would get on the couch and fall off...that's why mom won't let me sit by myself...but I guess that's not what this other 'fall' is. Mom said it's really pretty out in the fall and I'll like it because it's not hot...although it was hot out today! So I guess this 'fall' thing has something to do with the weather.
More busy days around our household! Mom keeps saying how proud she is of me! For some reason, she and dad get the biggest kick when I go to the patio door and bark or ring the bell! Then when I go poop outside they get really excited! I mean REALLY excited! I think because old people don't do very much so the little things in life get them all excited. I like to see them smile, so I guess I'll just keep doing what I do.
I did get to meet another playmate. Not sure what it is with all the playmates in this house! For some reason, they are pretty lazy and don't want to play. I thought this playmates was trying to tell me something so I sat real still but she never did say anything. Maybe she's just shy.
I did like her putting her head on my neck. That made me feel very comfortable.
In fact, I was so comfortable, I fell asleep! I have so many neat places to sleep in my new home! Tomorrow I'll show you some of them.
Well, it's my turn to watch my mom's shoes. These are 'outside' shoes mom tells me...that's because she puts them on to take me outside. Isn't she smart!

1 comment:

  1. Kalee, your happy little face made me feel ALL BETTER, as I am sick for a bit.
    So you have extra fun for me too,would you?
    I'm sure your mom wouldn't mind you running around a bit extra and being super CUTE! (you do that well!)
    In the meantime, I'll be thinking of you from the couch....

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete