Thursday, September 22, 2011

My first bath! This is a pg rated post!

This is me trying to understand what mom meant by "you're going to look so pretty after your bath". Heck, I thought I was pretty enough...and this 'bath' thing sure didn't sound like it was going to be much fun.

Turned out it wasn't fun! The next pictures are of me really naked! Gosh, who knew water could make a girl look so bad. I wasn't sure how this would all work out making me look prettier than I already am. My mom didn't look so good either after I shook a few times. She just laughed so I guess it was ok that she got wet too.


Mom said I did really well for my first bath. I didn't even try to get out of the sink! Heck, I didn't know where to go if I did! I was drenched and naked!
Dad was taking pictures and this is my sad face! I didn't want him to see me like this!
This was the fun part of the bath anyway! Mom gave me a really cool bone with some good stuff in it. So I just laid in the sink while she used the machine on me to dry. This is the same machine she dries herself with in the morning. I always go in the room with the tub while mom does her grooming in the morning so I knew what this machine would do. It actually felt pretty good.
This is me after my bath! Whew...sure tires a girl out...wonder why mom doesn't sleep after her grooming?

No comments:

Post a Comment